Muhammad Aamir Nazir (District and Sessions Judge) belongs to a respectable family of Peshawar. He was born on 15th June 1973.
• B.Sc. F.G Degree College, University of Peshawar. (1994)
• LL.B Faculty of Law, University of Peshawar. (1997)
• LL.M Faculty of Law, University of Peshawar. (2007)
• Appointed as Civil Judge in August 1998.
• Promoted as Senior Civil Judge in September 2003.
• Promoted as Additional District & Sessions Judge in November 2004.
• Promoted as District & Sessions Judge in May 2012.
• National training of trainers for Judges, Prosecutors and Investigator on Global Legal Framework against Terrorism. Organized by UNODC from 12th to 17th October 2015.
• Pre-services training course of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate from September, 5th, 1998 to October, 31st 1998.
• Workshop on Management Orientation, held at Peshawar High Court, Peshawar from 4th to 10th August 2004.
• Workshop for KP Environmental Magistrates on the Pakistan Environmental Protection Act, 1997” held on May 9th 2004.
• Workshop on “Delay Reduction” organized in collaboration with Canadian International Development Agency, held on 18th September 2004.
• Workshop on “Strengthening Justice Delivery To The Poor :Options & Priorities” organized by UNOPS.
• Provincial Judicial Conference held for Establishment of the Office of District Courts Administrator in KP held on 17th August, 2003.
• Provincial Judicial Conference held at Peshawar on 3rd July 2004.