Memeber Executive – II
Mr. Ahmad Hasan (Member Executive-II BPS-20) belongs to a respectable family of Peshawar. He was born on 26th May 1963.
• Bachelors University of Peshawar. (1984)
• Masters University of Peshawar. (1986)
• MBA (Executive) Preston University, Peshawar. (2005)
• Appointed as Section Officer in 1990.
• Promoted as Deputy Secretary in 2002.
• Promoted as Additional Secretary 2007.
• Promoted to BPS-20 in 2012.
• Section Officer in various departments i.e. Education Deptt., Home Deptt., and Industries, Mineral, Labour & Manpower Deptt.
• Deputy Secretary in Finance Deptt., and Establishment Deptt.
• Reforms Coordinator Development Policy Credit (DPC) Finance Deptt.
• Additional Secretary in various deprtments i.e. Local Govt. & Rural Development Deptt., Planning & Development Deptt.
• District Coordination Officer, Kohistan
• Secretary in various Deptt., i.e. Hajj, Religious and Minority Affairs Deptt., Sports and Tourism Deptt.
• National training of trainers for Judges, Prosecutors and Investigator on Global Legal Framework against Terrorism. Organized by UNODC from 12th to 17th October 2015.
• Pre-services training course of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate from September, 5th, 1998 to October, 31st 1998.
• Workshop on Management Orientation, held at Peshawar High Court, Peshawar from 4th to 10th August 2004.
• Workshop for KP Environmental Magistrates on the Pakistan Environmental Protection Act, 1997” held on May 9th 2004.
• Workshop on “Delay Reduction” organized in collaboration with Canadian International Development Agency, held on 18th September 2004.
• Workshop on “Strengthening Justice Delivery To The Poor :Options & Priorities” organized by UNOPS.
• Provincial Judicial Conference held for Establishment of the Office of District Courts Administrator in KP held on 17th August, 2003.
• Provincial Judicial Conference held at Peshawar on 3rd July 2004.